CELEBRANT OF THE DAY. 10 - 10






Today is d day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. Some years back, a wonderful bouncing baby girl was given birth to. She's no other person than this woman of God, Aya Rev'd Abegunde Adesina Ayodele, she's exactly the type of woman proverb 31 was talking about, she is worth far more than jewels. Mummy I celebrate you today. She's so loving, accommodating, very jovial, no dulling moment with her. I envy her spirit of entrepreneurship. Its so good working with you ma. Oluwa o this woman can think, when things looks very impossible she thinks of a way to make it possible. A very good leader.
Mummy, God bless you for me, you will continue to shine. Your life has been a blessing to a lot and for that I say a big God bless you. Happy birthday to you mami. I wish you longest life and prosperity in good health, wisdom, wealth, peace. God will lift you high. I know of some of your expectations and I pray may God surprise you. You are the best. God bless you ma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cockroach milk four times as nutritious as cow milk – Scientists

Meet the wife of Yoruba actor, Odunlade Adekola as he speaks on domestic violence (photos)

BN Bridal Shower: 💕 Yewande is Pretty in Pink for her Kate Spade Themed Party #ForeverOnifade