OCT 5... WORLD TEACHERS DAY


And finally the day is here, its Oct 5th, a day I have been waiting for, a day set aside to appreciate all teachers in the world. Its world teachers day. I personally want to testify to the impart this loving people had done in my life. With their help I could write and read. You are the president of a country today all thanks to a teacher, u r a doctor, lawyer, accountant, scientist name that profession, all thanks to a teacher. Teaching is the only profession that gives birth to all other profession. I thought I was strong but when I think about the kind of treatment given to our teachers, the thought always stole tears from my eyes, I wish I could do something. The little I could do is to appreciate them for their effort. Our parents are always concerned when school is on break because of how we will disturb them but I wonder how a teacher cope with the kids in school and then her own kids at home. Let me stop here because the more I type the more the tears. I Bamidele Victor is saying God bless all the teachers in the world. Omg! A lot of the teachers product are travelling by plane today and it such a pity that such teacher have not even been to an airport before. This people needs to be appreciated. They are the best. My profound gratitude goes to all teaching staff of Victory nursery and primary school, all teaching staff of Baptist model high school, to all my spiritual daddy and mummy. Thank you so much.
# I bless my teacher
# Its world teachers day
# Oblest Initiative





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cockroach milk four times as nutritious as cow milk – Scientists

Meet the wife of Yoruba actor, Odunlade Adekola as he speaks on domestic violence (photos)

BN Bridal Shower: 💕 Yewande is Pretty in Pink for her Kate Spade Themed Party #ForeverOnifade